All 13 members of Seventeen renew with Pledis

Article: All 13 members of Seventeen renew with Pledis

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram + Dispatch

1. [+102] I would've gone to Pledis myself if even one member was left out

2. [+85] I get SuJu vibes the more I see Seventeen, I can see them lasting a long time

3. [+75] Sob sob ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Our Seventeen, let's last long ❤️❤️❤️❤️

4. [+54] I really, really don't like Craplis so my heart would rather that they leave but I'm so, so, so happy that there's no chance of a disbandment ❤️😢 Carrots! It's not an easy feat to have all 13 members renew so let's please make sure we get them to #1 with their next comeback!!! Love you, Seventeen ❤️❤️❤️

5. [+20] I don't think I could've grown up to become such a bright person without you guys, love you guys so much and let's keep going ❤️❤️❤️

6. [+17] And once again, I promise myself to be a fan for life...

7. [+49] This is the kind of situation where the company sucks but you stick around because your co-workers are great

8. [+24] I don't know what to say because it feels like Pledis is more excited than we are

9. [+10] Can't believe all 13 renewed, what a feat

10. [+8] It's really not an easy feat to have all the members of a group renew with the same company, it's amazing

11. [+8] They have two Chinese members too, their loyalty to the members must be important as well. They looked close on reality shows ㅋㅋㅋ

-