Twice's Jungyeon is not a fan of their new song 'Alcohol Free'

Article: Jungyeon, "I didn't like our new song 'Alcohol Free' when I heard it... I didn't think it fit Twice's color"

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+2,007] It's nice that she's honest...

2. [+711] I like that she's honest

3. [+541] 'Alcohol Free' is such a good song though

4. [+402] Their new song was so my style though..

5. [+307] I liked it as well ㅜ 

6. [+205] Good or bad aside, I think it's praise worthy that they're still trying new things out 👏👏

7. [+130] I agree, I turned it off after first listening to it ㅋㅋ

8. [+131] Even though some may not like the song, I think everyone likes the concept... The choreography is great too because it's not so rigorous. The styling, the outfits, the summer vibes are all so perfect for the members. The song grew on me as well. It may not have a killing part but it does make you hum along ㅋㅋ I like the 'mojito, champagne' part... or just me?

9. [+1,367] Songs normally grow on me the more I listen to it but no matter how much I listen to this new one, I don't like it...

10. [+82] I don't listen to the title track as well.. I like the 3,6 tracks

11. [+90] Oh, I love it.. why is it ranked at the top then?

12. [+65] It honestly sucks

13. [+61] I love it a lot

14. [+59] Guess I wasn't the only one feeling that way 😢

15. [+43] It's just not a fit with current trends. Song's average, dance is hard to follow along...

-