Girl group member who abused propofol revealed to be Gain

Article: [Exclusive] Famous girl group member abusing 'propofol' found to be Brown Eyed Girls' Gain

Source: The Fact via Naver

1. [+911, -45] Your ex-boyfriend Joo Ji Hoon is back to promos just fine even after a drug scandal.. So just get back to it yourself. I remember how popular the Brown Eyed Girls were during 'Abracadabra'.

2. [+254, -7] Please pay back the price of your crime by coming back with 'Carnival' part 2~! ^^

3. [+214, -10] Her ex Joo Ji Hoon did drugs too... and he's promoting just fine lately, whereas I haven't been seeing Gain...

4. [+155, -13] Joo-ssi did even stronger drugs and ran away straight to the army without any reflection so who cares~~ Pay it back with more singing, Gain

5. [+100, -7] Everyone assumed it was Park Bom but they were pointing at the wrong person

6. [+39, -3] There hasn't been news about her since last May... and I worried a lot because I knew she had mental health struggles. I know she'll never be able to come back as if nothing's wrong but I hope she gets the treatment she needs and gets healthier ^^ I'm just someone who loves her music and her singing...

7. [+46, -19] Gain-ssi, find strength! You can fight this! Don't fall from it.

8. [+38, -13] I just can't hate on her. She dated that druggie and got hit so hard.. She's a talented artist and I hope to see her on stage soon.

9. [+29, -6] Something about this just feels wrong to say anything about ㅠ

10. [+24, -1] Well, if she purchased 450 of it, it was obviously not for treating anything...

-