YG aims to debut new girl group by the second half of the year

Article: YG to debut a new girl group in the second half of the year

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+391] No need to worry. YG will say this now but the group won't debut for another 2-3 years.

2. [+228] I don't get why people are telling YG to focus on the groups they have... Black Pink is already hitting the 6 year mark, it's time for a new girl group.

3. [+84] YG, please give Black Pink a comeback first.. ㅠ

4. [+64] Please give Black Pink a comeback, YG ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+51] This goes for any agency... please take care of the groups you already have

6. [+30] When is 2NE1 coming back ㅜ

7. [+15] I'm already so excited

8. [+7] Ah, I can't wait ㅜㅜㅜㅜ hopefully it's another group to break K-Pop like 2NE1 and Black Pink did ❤️❤️❤️

9. [+5] I miss 2NE1 ❤️

10. [+3] Reading news like this always makes me think how much more 2NE1 could've done... CL didn't even get a solo album...

-