McDonald's employees to wear Hangeul t-shirts for BTS collab


Article: McDonald's employees all over the world will wear 'Hangeul t-shirts'?

Source: JTBC via Naver

1. [+3,747, -55] I'm not personally fond of the corporation but it feels good to have Hangeul out there more thanks to BTS~ BTS jjang~

2. [+2,749, -673] I'm a conservative who's of the opinion that men should serve in the army no matter what.. but it really does feel like there needs to be special accommodations made for BTS. If an exemption is too difficult, maybe shorten their service to six months.. I don't think anyone would be opposed to that.

3. [+810, -23] BTS.. amazing, I'm so proud~

4. [+385, -29] Wait, but why do I want the t-shirt? Should I apply to work at McDonald's... ㅠ

5. [+220, -2] McDonald's, you fools... you should sell those t-shirts as a part of the menu...

6. [+207, -2] I live in Canada and BTS is doing so much for raising Korean awareness. North Americans weren't even able to differentiate between North and South Korea but BTS has educated a lot of people.

7. [+137, -22] I served active duty but I really think these guys deserve exemptions

8. [+105, -9] Just let BTS serve for the four weeks of basic training

9. [+78, -1] Hangeul all over the world... I'm choking up ㅜㅜ

10. [+66, -1] No diplomats, no national athletes have been able to accomplish the raising of awareness of our country and our Hangeul to this level but BTS keeps achieving it~

-