Girlfriend's Umji changes her look from straight to arched brows

Article: Girlfriend's Umji changes vibe from straight eyebrows to arched

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+147] I think straight is prettier...

2. [+91] She kind of gives off a gyopo feel..? Kind of like the main character of an American teen show..? Like that female lead from 'To All the Boys I've Loved..? Gorgeous.

3. [+81] I think her new brows fit her well and has a charming vibe to her, she's making me fall for her 🤍🤍

4. [+11] Kind of ahs Go So Young vibes

5. [+32] I guess straight brows don't look the best all the time, it's all about what fits your face

6. [+4] How did she lose so much fat around her eyes.. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ let me know

7. I'll be honest, I think she was cuter when she had her round face back then

8. Lee Hi vibes

9. Doesn't she look like Park Gyuri too?!

10. The arched brows kind of makes her look foreign... I personally prefer the straight brows

-

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+156] I remember whenever fans called Umji pretty on Facebook, people would swarm in to hate on her... Go look at your own mirror, maybe you'll realize how pretty Umji is then.

2. [+67] She looks like a different person. Is it really only her eyebrows that changed?

3. [+24] She's probably gone through so much emotional suffering...

4. [+10] She looks like Lee Hi

5. [+34] I don't think it's just the eyebrows but the overall vibe of the make up and outfit that's making her look different ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-