BTS shows a mix of high and low fashion despite extravagant income



Article: Despite making millions on their own, BTS members still wear 10-30,000 won clothes

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+388] Well, it's not a requirement that you're only allowed to wear luxury brands if you make a lot of money

2. [+325] I'm sure they like expensive things too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ why put this kind of stuff in the news and put more pressure on them?

3. [+188] How much they make and the cost of their clothes aside, I'm just glad that they're wearing hanbok. This battle over the origin of kimchi and hanbok really seems relentless and I'll never forget how BTS performed in hanbok at the Gyungbuk palace on the Jimmy Fallon show and how Jimin wore hanbok on In the Soop. There are a lot more examples but it was legendary of them to wear hanbok on a foreign talk show...

4. [+133] What does their income have anything to do with what they wear...?

5. [+38] The clothes doesn't matter, the person does

6. [+24] They can wear expensive or cheap clothes, it's personal preference

7. [+13] They all wear luxury watches. I watched a luxury watch YouTuber do a collection video on BTS. RM's collection was praised. I don't have any myself but I think it's cool to see as a fan.

8. [+6] Lee Jae Yong's daughter wears 70,000 won Nikes

9. [+1] What does price matter when they're cool in anything they wear 😂

-