Brave Girls are happy to only get 1-2 hours of sleep a night

Article: Brave Girls only gets 1-2 hours of sleep a night but they're happy

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+100] Yes.. this is an emotion that only those who have struggled can understand.. find strength 🙌

2. [+69] 👍👍🙏 I wish them luck. I hope that other hidden gems like them can climb back up the charts as well, such as SPICA, Sunny Hill, etc etc.

3. [+30] Joy will come at the end of suffering

4. [+13] Take care of your health too 🤗

5. [+17] Aigoo.. sounds tiring

6. [+8] I was so happy to see nunas while I was serving in the army...

7. [+2] Get as much rest as you can whenever you can, put your health first

8. [+1] I'd be so happy too

9. Always supporting you. My two little sons are always dancing to 'Rollin' every day 👏👏👏👏👏

10. I wish you even more success 😍😍 take your vitamins and supplements 🙌

-