TV: [Spoilers!!!] Penthouse 2 (Finale)

Article: Park Eun Suk shares feelings on 'Penthouse 2' shocking ending, "You were all surprised, right?"

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+132] I don't get how the scriptwriter came up with all these ideas that have no connections. Wasn't it so random that the person next to him on the plane suddenly appeared in his car too?

2. [+109] I mean, this drama is going too far

3. [+85] I really want to have a one on one with Kim Soon Ok

4. [+58] At this point, can we just bring back Seol Ah too 🔥🔥🔥

5. [+38] Maybe he also has a twin who died in his place? ㅋㅋ

6. [+5] Logan will be resurrected ❤️❤️❤️

7. [+3] I was nervous with how little screentime Logan had in the second season... is this really all he's getting, scriptwriter-nim??? 😡

8. [+2] I watched 2 out of curiosity but I really think 3 is going to get out of hand

9. [+1] He's not gone, right... 😢

10. [+1] This wouldn't be a Kim Soon Ok drama unless Logan Lee, Min Seol Ah, and Seoltang came back alive in 'Penthouse 3' 👏👏👏

-