'My Roommate is a Gumiho' opts to remove Chinese PPL investments in light of recent sentiments

Article: 'My Roommate is a Gumiho' opts to remove all Chinese PPL despite initially accepting investments

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+624] Don't sell your country out for some money

2. [+422] Good job 👏

3. [+183] Just taking the PPL out isn't going to solve everything. You have to make sure the plot isn't tampered with either. 

4. [+308] I'm glad. Hyeri left 'Doremi Market' for this 😭

5. [+49] Now that's what I'm talking about!! Good job!! 👏👏👏

6. [+17] I'm sure the financial fallout is big from this but it's amazing that they did it 👏

7. [+31] Don't sell out your country's pride for some money... You have to look at why Taiwan's broadcast industry got pushed out by China and learn from it. I'm just glad that Koreans are taking a strong stance on it from the start.

8. [+5] Why would any drama keep PPL in when it's obvious they're going to get hate from it

9. [+4] Looks like I should praise them with my viewer ratings 👏👏

-