Lee Kwangsoo to leave 'Running Man' after 11 years

Article: Lee Kwangsoo to leave 'Running Man' after 11 years... last filming next month

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+1,288] What's the fun in watching 'Running Man' without Lee Kwangsoo..

2. [+961] It makes no sense to me that in all his 11 years on the show, the best award he won for it was top excellence. He never even won one best couple award with Yoo Jae Suk. Even if he leaves the show, I want him to leave with a best couple and daesang under his belt. I can't let him leave like this... ㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+497] Who is Jae Suk going to pick on now...

4. [+385] Eh?? What's the point in watching anymore?

5. [+247] Aigoo... 'Running Man' is heading towards the end as well now... ㅠㅠ

6. [+212] He's the main member, what's the fun in watching without him?..

7. [+162] Ah.. 'Running Man' is not 'Running Man' without Kwangsoo hyung..

8. [+208] I can't watch without him... ah

9. [+103] I don't think 'Running Man' will last very long like 'Infinity Challenge'. I hope he can come back after his health recovers.

10. [+101] I watch it for him though ㅠㅜ

-