Brave Brothers unveils Brave Girls' new lightstick design


fanmade shovel render

Article: Brave Brothers unveils Brave Girls' stingray shaped lightsticks

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+159] Wow.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ what is this... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ couldn't they pick something cooler, please?

2. [+152] All the comments hate it but there's something witty about Brave Brothers that I like ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the design is exactly something I'd expect from a small agency, it's so bad.. ㅋㅋ

3. [+87] I honestly expected it to be shaped like an entrenching shovel

4. [+54] Why not a shovel ㅋㅋ it'd be perfect for soldiers to show their support but also quickly switch to defense should they need to

5. [+54] This sucks so hard ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+8] I would've preferred something military-themed.. or maybe a tornado for the 'Rollin' dance?

7. [+5] I think it's pretty

8. [+1] Am I the only one who looked forward to it being a shovel

9. [+1] I wanted the shovel

10. [+1] If you think of it as a stingray, it's pretty cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-