Na In Woo to replace Ji Soo in 'River Where the Moon Rises'

Article: Na In Woo cast in place of Ji Soo for 'River Where the Moon Rises'

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+405] You never know what will happen in life so you should always strive to be kind

2. [+254] He has such a handsome face and yet he has to pretend to be a fool to play Ondal.. that's quite the vibe...

3. [+196] He played such an innocent role in 'Queen Cheorin', I think this will be a much more fun role for him. It's a must watch 👍👌

4. [+322] I think he's a good match

5. [+142] Since the previous actor was removed from the drama for being a school bully, I'm sure they did their background research on this guy before casting him 👏👏

6. [+39] Nice casting 👏👏👏

7. [+65] I never watched this drama but I should start 👏👏

8. [+74] Hul, I love this

9. [+15] Wow, I never thought to cast him but he seems like a good fit 

10. [+8] Wow, I think he's actually an even better fit ㅋㅋ Let's all strive to be kind, guys~~

-