Jung Chaeyeon vs Joy lookalike photo tricks even the most observant of fans

Article: Joy vs Jung Chaeyeon vs Kim Min Joo, even idol fans are confused by the identity of this photo

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+1,271] I guess I'm the only one who thought it was Jung Chaeyeon..

2. [+683] I thought it was definitely Jung Chaeyeon

3. [+591] Anyone can tell it's obviously Joy

4. [+268] I was so sure that it was Kim Min Joo...

5. [+162] Isn't this from that 'We got Married' episode with Joy and Sungjae where they were changing his voice.. 😂

6. [+109] That's Joy from 'We Got Married'... what's so confusing about this...

7. [+44] It's obviously Joy ㅠㅠ it's from Sungjae's event on 'We Got Married' ❤️

8. [+43] I knew it was Joy immediately from the way her cheekbones were so cutely raised 😍

9. [+27] Isn't that 'WGM' Joy..?

10. [+7] I don't know about Min Joo but I do see why people confused her with Jung Chaeyeon

-