Brave Girls' Yoojung lands 'turtle chips' model contract

 Article: 'Squirtle' Brave Girls' Yoojung becomes model for 'Turtle Chips'

Source: Everyday Econ via Naver

1. [+345, -5] Finally! I'm off to go buy myself some turtle chips for Brave Girls' Squirtle

2. [+89, -1] They should offer these to soldiers instead of hard tacks!!

3. [+88, -1] Need to row while the water's in. I'd like to praise Orion for the quick contract. I will only be eating turtle chips until the end of her contract!!!!!!!

4. [+25, -4] The national snack is now turtle chips!!!

5. [+19, -1] I will only be eating turtle chips now. I'll also be buying some Orion stock today. Good job on this one.

6. [+8, -0] She's the best model for the job

7. [+7, -0] This is so good to see. It gives me hope that if I continue working hard, I can find success like they did one day too. They feel like my own daughters. I hope they keep working hard and continue to grow...

8. [+5, -0] ㅋㅋㅋ Finally

9. [+3, -0] Finally a situation where a celebrity + the product = 100% match!!!

10. [+3, -0] I like the idea of including photocards in the chips ㅋㅋ I'm sure a lot of their ajusshi fans grew up with the FinKL pastries ㅎ

-