Big Hit officializes 'HYBE' name change

Article: Big Hit to change name to 'HYBE'

Source: Chosun Biz via Naver

1. [+122, -2] I like the same Big Hit.. why would you change your name after getting famous through that name...

2. [+27, -4] Big Hit's better, what's up with HYBE? The name's not even important enough to change right now.

3. [+28, -9] I have a feeling he has someone around him who believes in things like shamans and they convinced him to change the name. Something about this new name gives me bad vibes.

4. [+5, -0] I don't like it... Big Hit is easier to warm up to

5. [+4, -0] Well, they're still keeping Big Hit. HYBE's just the label that all their subsidiaries will be under, like Big Hit.

6. [+2, -0] HYBE? I don't like it

7. [+1, -0] I've never things turn out well after a name change

8. [+1, -0] Does this have something to do with their stocks;;

9. [+1, -0] Big Hit always feels like they're taking a gamble but I guess it's because they only have BTS, and it's not like BTS will last 10-20 years

10. [+1, -0] I like Big Hit, why the change??????????????????

-