Actress Pyo Ye Jin replaces Lee Naeun in 'Taxi Driver'

Article: "Lee Naeun -> Pyo Ye Jin" cast change for 'Taxi Driver'

Source: Dispatch via Instagram

1. [+474] It should've been this way from the start. It always makes me sad to see idols take roles from actors...

2. [+116] Pyo Ye Jin is gorgeous 💖

3. [+45] I don't know that Pyo Ye Jin's the best fit because while she may have an innocent looking face like Lee Naeun, Lee Naeun's the type who looks like she could also play an antagonist while Pyo Ye Jin just looks so naive... but, well, fighting SBS

4. [+51] Oh, they kind of look similar

5. [+20] Wasn't she in 'Secretary Kim'? 

6. [+4] Pyo Ye Jin left an impression on me in Jang Nara's drama

7. [+3] Such a quick way of cutting all ties with Lee Naeun ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+150] I was personally feeling a little down that Pyo Ye Jin was becoming an actress known for playing only adultery roles so I hope she does well in this one 👏👏

-