YG's official statement chooses to stay out of GD and Jennie's private lives

Article: GD and Jennie's dating rumors, YG releases official statement that they can't confirm matters regarding private lives

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+633] Whether it's true or not, who cares.. let the rich date each other..

2. [+516] Obviously they hid it for so long because they didn't want it to be known, amazing of Dispatch to chase them down until the end to find it...

3. [+342] I love it ㅜㅜ Chanel couple ㅜㅠ

4. [+122] Wow, crazy.. so the Chanel ambassadors are dating each other..?? That's so cool..

5. [+142] Ooh.. another fashionista couple? ㅎ 

6. [+103] They look good together

7. [+48] They have a similar look together, I love it. I'm all for this couple. Please be dating for real ❤️

8. [+50] This is just so daebak, daebak

9. [+60] A bit shocked because I never imagined the two together but if they really are dating, they look like a good match..

10. [+36] Can't believe my two favorite people are dating

-

Source: Naver

1. [+1,179, -67] Oh, congrats congrats, two huge people dating

2. [+942, -44] Jennie seems to be the hardest at work with dating out of all the members

3. [+390, -30] The two of them match really well for some reason

4. [+242, -41] I had my doubts when I saw their name in the search rankings but I guess the two human Chanels are really dating, they do seem to match

5. [+96, -27] GD and Jennie, what a match. I support them.

-