KBS edits controversial poster for documentary


Article: "Humans evolved to become white?" KBS makes edits to poster after racism controversy

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+103] Whenever I see stuff like this, I wonder how the competition to get into KBS can be so tough and yet they can be this thoughtless..

2. [+23] Who designed this?

3. [+10] As expected from KBS ๐Ÿ™Œ

4. [+7] Then what are Asians? In the middle of evolving? ใ…‹ใ…‹

5. [+4] What a waste of my licensing fees

6. [+2] Who's the ba$tard who drew this?

7. [+1] Hul, I thought this was a poster from the US ๐Ÿ˜ต I'm sure this poster went through many confirmation stages and yet no one thought to catch it? ใ…กใ…ก What in the world ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฌ

8. How did no one realize that this would be controversial before they even put it out?

9. KBS is always such a mess, it's amazing ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

10. If you can be this dumb to run a broadcast network, I can run my own too

-