Rain recounts a story of when Park Jin Young went above and beyond for him

Article: Rain expresses gratitude towards Park Jin Young for dropping everything to be there for his mother "It's thanks to hyung that my mother got to live a few more weeks"

Source: Insight via Instagram

"When I was around 17-18 years old, my mother fell sick and I couldn't take her to the hospital because I didn't have any money. I asked several places for help but no one could offer it. I then asked Jin Young hyung, 'Hyung, please save us. I don't have any money to hospitalize my mother.' Jin Young hyung then canceled all of his schedules and came to my home. He put my mother on his back, got her a car, and took us to the hospital. He co-signed for us and got us in. It was thanks to him that I got to be with my mother for another two weeks."

1. [+528] Even when he's as rich enough to have 45 billion won now... I'm sure the 2-3 weeks he got to spend with his mother were more meaningful than anything else. And no wonder he feels so grateful to Park Jin Young for making those 2-3 weeks happen...

2. [+356] Park Jin Young, what a good person ❤️❤️

3. [+264] Park Jin Young is never about the greed!!! He's always treated the Wonder Girls members like he was their own brother or father. So different from Yang Hyun Suk 👍👍👍👍

4. [+106] JYP's my role model

5. [+331] A good relationship between a mentor and mentee... having even one relationship like this means you're living a successful life...

6. [+71] That was pretty damn cool of him

7. [+54] A moment when the worth of money showed the light. I knew Park Jin Young is cool but this makes him seem even cooler.

8. [+45] I want to live life like Park Jin Young ^^

9. [+9] Too bad it's the father who reaps all the benefits of his hard work now

10. [+3] He must feel so sad to think about his mother now... even with all the wealth that he has now 😢

-