Man reunites with late wife through VR technology



Article: Husband breaks into sobs as he waves hands in the air to try to hold late wife in VR

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+369] Honestly, if I had lost one of my family members, I don't think I would take this VR opportunity to see them again. It'd make me miss them more and break my heart. I'd barely just be able to move on, I know I'd break down if I saw them again.

2. [+212] I hope they do more of these episodes... I know so many people must still miss the people they lost so suddenly...

3. [+218] I saw the preview for the next episode and his maknae son tries so hard to hold in his tears next to his crying nunas but he eventually broke down, along with me.. 

4. [+151] Perhaps this is a positive use of science...

5. [+65] Sigh... I think doing this would make me feel sadder ㅜㅜ I think life is just meant to live as it happens ㅜㅜ something as abstract as a person's heart cannot be relieved through top advancements like this... 

6. [+4] I remember watching the episode of the mother and her daughter and I sobbed seeing the mother struggle so hard to say her daughter's name, even though it's just three syllables ㅜㅜ

7. [+14] I'd love to see someone like this ㅜㅜ but it's been so long that I barely remember their face anymore. I'm so sad I don't even have a picture left to cherish. 

8. [+9] Too sad 😭

-