Celebrities and netizens in rage over horrific case of child abuse 'Jung In I'm Sorry'

Article: "Jung In I'm Sorry" online filled with rage and sadness

Source: Kyunghyang News via Nate

1. [+4,865, -34] The show 'Unanswered Questions' ran an experiment to find that the force required in order to sever the pancreas is equivalent to a boxer punching you in the stomach at full force or an adult woman jumping down on the child from a sofa. The baby's adoptive father was not on TV but he's a famous pastor in Pohang who has been asking his followers to write petitions. Even the devil would shake his head at them and run away. The worst of all of this is that the Yangchun police did nothing even when reports were made by friends, daycare staff, and a pediatrician. The police are accomplices to this crime. I will be watching until the very end to see how the court rules on this.

2. [+3,645, -23] Reveal the face of the adoptive mother and sentence her to death! I feel so sad for Jungin and I am filled with rage at the mother!

3. [+3,438, -9] May the child rest in peace. I just hope that a proper investigation is taking place.

4. [+257, -0] This is the worst piece of news I've ever read in my life. Just look at the baby's smile... only to end up with her entire body covered in bruises. Please, please make sure her attackers are killed. And all the police ever did was give out warnings to the parents... was that on purpose? Just look at that baby...

5. [+233, -0] I keep thinking of the baby being held by her daycare teacher, looking as if she had just given up... It breaks my heart. Please stop demanding women to give birth and let's please take care of the kids who already exist. The law must be made stronger so that we can trust the system to give birth in.

6. [+232, -0] There is a very similar documentary on Netflix to this story called 'The Trials of Gabriel Hernandez'

7. [+180, -0] To think that a child was stomped on to the point that her pancreas was severed... To think that Jungin left this world after experiencing nothing but pain since birth. Us adults are so sorry. I hope that the police are going to be punished for turning an eye when they were her last hope for escape. 

8. [+158, -9] The adoptive parents must be charged with murder and the police who ignored reports made by doctors and daycare staff must be fired!!! I'm so enraged that I'd punch them if I ever saw them in real life

9. [+139, -2] Just release the faces of the adoptive parents. They need to feel the embarassment. They're desperately trying to deny charges of child abuse just to save themselves. Show their faces! Why is only Jungin's face public?

10. [+104, -0] If I could have it my way, I'd tie the adoptive parents up in the middle of town and let people throw stones at them

-