BtoB's Seo Eunkwang apologizes for Lee Changseob's '7 hand gesture'





Article: "BtoB's full group is 6" Leader Seo Eunkwang posts apology over Lee Changseob's '7 gesture'

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+505] What is so wrong.. this just makes me upset

2. [+282] I wish people would just leave BtoB alone... The people who are suffering the most right now are BtoB.. why bother them even more? What did they do so wrong to deserve this?

3. [+277] I don't know why this is considered so problematic. Maybe he misses him.. Our poor leader has to deal with too much..

4. [+166] I think the gesture was just saying something like "let's try to remember the days of BtoB as 7 in our hearts". I'm mad that people just saw the 7 and started picking a fight when they're probably not even a real fan but a hater.

5. [+133] I think this is funny. How can you expect the members to just completely forget about someone they spent 10 years with? It's ridiculous that he's getting all this hate over one hand gesture. I hope that this is an opportunity to get rid of all the fakes. The people who have it harder than us are the actual members so please stop making it harder for them.

6. [+242] I can see why Seo Eunkwang is BtoB's leader now. Lee Changseob needs to start being more careful.

7. [+447] The member who did drugs has left the group but I'm sure the remaining members still feel a sense of friendship with him considering the amount of time they've spent together. So what if he did the 7 hand gesture? It's not like he's defending his drug use, I think it's something we can understand and overlook. People are just choosing to be uptight.

8. [+14] I used to like BtoB a lot, I'm so upset that they ended up like this ㅠㅠㅠ

9. [+204] I don't think he meant to defend a drug criminal. He just wanted to remind fans to leave the memories of being 7 members in their hearts. He said so on his own Instagram. Please stop accusing him of being no different from the criminal when you're not even a fan or you don't know all of the specifics.

10. [+150] Seo Eunkwang, Lee Minhyuk, Lee Changseob, Im Hyunsuk, Peniel, Yook Sungjae, and Melody.. that's 7 for you, are you all happy now?

-

Source: Wikitree via Instagram

1. [+1,061] Is this really something to get this much hate over.. How can we expect him to forget about someone so quickly when they spent 10 years together..? I think he's getting more hate than he deserves😢

2. [+708] I wonder how hard it was for him to write an apology like this twice..

3. [+697] I don't think missing a former member is anything worth getting hate over;

4. [+543] Old habits are hard to break. They spent so many years as 7 together, I think I'd be making mistakes adjusting too if all these changes just happened overnight. It feels wrong for people to criticize him for that. Can't you all just be more understanding?

5. [+474] Seo Eunkwang is working so hard. A leader isn't a job for everyone.

6. [+200] Everyone's trying to find strength, please stop the hate ㅠㅜ

7. [+63] I hope both Seo Eunkwang and Lee Changseob find strength, as well as the remaining members...

8. [+21] So what if he misses the member.. ㅜㅜ Koreans are so cruel. He's still someone he spent a lot of time with.. sigh, people are so close minded... ㅜㅜ

-