Gucci releases a men's dress to fight toxic stereotypes

Article: Gucci's $2,600 orange male dress

Source: Kukmin Ilbo via Naver

1. [+1,208, -24] Who could pull this off? It looks funny even on the model.. I don't think even Jung Woo Sung could.. it just looks like a $2,600 dress you wear when you lose a dare. I couldn't wear it for $3, let alone for free ㅋ

2. [+311, -26] I think 95% of the people who saw this are thinking it's crazy... no? ㅎㅎ

3. [+179, -4] This made me laugh out loud ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+170, -18] Are they going to wear a bra with it too?

5. [+53, -0] Force sex criminals to wear this so that everyone can recognize them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+44, -1] Even the model failed to pull this off

7. [+24, -2] Daebak.. why wear pants with it ㅋ just put stockings on too ㅋ

8. [+23, -2] I think it's pretty. Men need to step it up and start dressing better too. You're not going to get a girlfriend dressed the way you've been lately.

9. [+19, -2] So if we break gender rules in clothing, what's next? Age rules? Start letting people wear bibs and diapers out too? This feels perverted.

10. [+15, -0] Oh come on, this looks like it was stuck in someone's dresser for 20 years and was finally found at a flea market

11. [+15, -4] I think a flower boy would look pretty this

12. [+13, -6] I think this is a fun experiment. Does male or female specific clothing even exist nowadays? I always thought it looked cool to see women pulling off menswear, and felt sad that men didn't have as much variety when it came to their own clothes. You may not think so but these designs are all released because there's consumer demand for it. I'm sure it'll become a trend soon. If you refuse to accept it, you'll just fall behind on the times. Just enjoy the freedom that you're given ㅋㅋ

-