Yunho makes a surprise visit to the patent office


Article: [Exclusive] Yunho makes a surprise visit to the patent office

Source: Everyday Economy via Naver

1. [+483, -22] I'm looking forward to the reaction from the patent office ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ love Yunho ❤

2. [+292, -16] He's a celebrity who doesn't buy up buildings and sell them for profit.. I think it's cool that he spends his energy on coming up with new ideas and investing in what he's interested in

3. [+110, -63] I think the Japanese supermarkets already came up with his mask idea and are using it...

4. [+45, -9] I wonder what he's getting a patent for ㅋㅋㅋ and what their reaction will be

5. [+26, -0] I'm 42 but I still feel like I have a lot to learn from this guy. He's always so cautious with his actions while staying true to his roots..

6. [+24, -0] Please read the article before leaving comments. He's not trying to patent the mask he's wearing in the photo so stop commenting that another country already came up with the idea. He's there for a patent regarding the packaging of his product.

7. [+19, -2] What a fun guy, he really works hard at life ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

8. [+9, -1] He left an impression on me with his statement on making every day special to make your life special ㅋㅋ

9. [+7, -0] He's so likable... all he has to do is get married to the right person and his life will be a complete success...

10. [+7, -0] I'm surprised and amazed that he already owns three patents

11. [+6, -0] The mask design that Yunho is trying to release is completely different from the one he's wearing in the photo.. so please stop mentioning that Japan came up with it first.

12. [+5, -0] I'm not a fan but he's definitely an energizer, seeing him work hard at life inspires me too ㅋㅋ

-