Taiwanese tourists vacation in Jeju from the sky



Article: 120 Taiwanese tourists circled Jeju airport before returning to Taiwan

Source: Newsis via Naver

As part of an airline event that sold out in 4 minutes, 120 passengers went on a Jeju vacation without actually landing in Jeju. The airline provided various Korean activities like Hanbok photo opps and games before the flight took off, and passengers enjoyed a meal of 'chicken and beer' on the flight that circled over Jeju Island while they enjoyed the island from the air, taking photos and videos, before the hour and a half flight returned back to Taiwan. 

1. [+919, -22] Taiwan number one

2. [+339, -7] What an interesting idea during these difficult times

3. [+273, -5] I think it's a great idea but I feel bad for them too. I'll be praying for the day that we can visit each other for real.

4. [+133, -4] It's a good idea from afar but quite tragic if you really think about it ㅜㅜ who knew that we would ever be in such a situation?

5. [+37, -2] I've visited Taiwan before and they're great people. So kind and positive. They live humble lives even if they're rich. They don't seem to care about outward appearances and are strong people on the inside.

6. [+34, -4] This makes you realize how happy our past lives used to be

7. [+19, -1] Taiwan's such a great country! What I like about them even more is that they're always forward thinking and the people are so kind ^^

8. [+9, -0] I'm grateful to the Taiwanese for this. I always dreamed of visiting Taiwan before the pandemic happened and it'll be my first country to visit once this is all over. I'm already watching Taiwanese videos and joining Taiwanese cafes~ let's be good to each other ^^

9. [+7, -1] Imagine how badly they want to go on vacation that it was sold out in 4 minutes... I am 100% understanding of them. I hope that this is all over soon so that we can vacation freely... I'm sure we're all thinking the same so let's find strength just a bit more and really work on preventing more cases. Fighting!

10. [+6, -0] We will visit Taiwan someday soon too

-