Samyang Ramyun releases blanket merch


Article: Have you seen the Samyang Ramyun blanket set?

Source: Munhwa Ilbo via Nate

1. [+803, -23] I think I'd smell ramen while lying in it

2. [+746, -25] A Neoguri blanket would be cute

3. [+639, -19] The blanket looks like it'd smell of the powder packets and flakes ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+30, -4] A ramen addict would be so happy to sleep under that

5. [+22, -7] ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ It's cute ㅋ

6. [+16, -8] I don't know that I'd want to sleep under that...

7. [+15, -3] This is fun ㅋㅋ I'd buy a body pillow in the shape of the Maxim coffee sticks

8. [+12, -3] Now that's marketing... imagine going into your bedroom to sleep but all of a sudden you get a craving for ramen? Back to the kitchen...

9. [+11, -3] The success of Gompyo merch is making other companies follow suit but they don't have logos cute enough for merch.

10. [+10, -5] This is a blanket that would ruin your diet. My mouth would water while trying to fall asleep...

-