Knit vests are the latest celebrity fashion trend





Article: From IU to Rose... all you need is this knit vest this fall

Source: Joongang Ilbo via Naver

1. [+314, -13] I remember these knit vests being a trend back 20-17 years ago... it really does seem like fashion cycles repeat themselves

2. [+223, -36] It only looks stylish because IU's wearing it... the rest of you will end up looking like country bumpkins ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+99, -2] I remember these were super popular back then... fashion really does come full circle 

4. [+88, -12] Is it truly fashion when no one was wearing it until someone decided to and everyone decided to buy it up again?

5. [+47, -6] It's because of trends like this that people end up with a closet full of clothes they have nothing to wear out of ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+24, -1] Fashion may come full circle but the fit is always different

7. [+17, -1] This was popular in 2012.. ㅋㅋ Does anyone remember Teenie Weenie and Who Are You?

8. [+16, -0] Reminds me of Giordano back 20 years ago. There was a classmate who showed up wearing nothing underneath and I was so surprised... now that same vest has returned as a trendy item.

9. [+16, -0] Fashion comes full circle. Wearing this over your school uniform was the trend back when I was in middle/high school. 

10. [+14, -2] I have big chest and hips so vests make me look bigger and hide my waist. You have to be skinny with a straight body line to pull this off.

-