BTS secures future tourism in Seoul with Everland promo


Article: "There's a reason to visit Everland now" BTS dances

Source: Money Today via Naver

1. [+387, -30] They filmed this in the early morning so I'm sure they practiced proper preventative measures. Once the pandemic is over, I hope to take a picture in front of all these places BTS was at. Very cool, and keep working hard at the promos.

2. [+182, -13] I wish people would stop projecting their own agendas onto the group, they're just kids who are hard workers and singers.

3. [+156, -35] I have no problem with granting BTS an army exemption. They've done more for the country than any gold medalist.

4. [+109, -2] There would've been so much tourism coming in thanks to BTS if not for the pandemic. Too bad it had to get in the way of that.

5. [+26, -1] Just wish politicians would stop using them for their own agendas

6. [+15, -2] So grateful to BTS. Our country will become famous once again thanks to them. Everland isn't a place I've been to since I was in high school but I guess I'll have to check it out again with my friends.

7. [+12, -1] BTS can do so many more great things for our country than they can in the army. I wish people would stop sticking to outdated rules and really think about this. 

8. [+12, -2] I personally think they're just in deserving an exemption. Imagine the loss while they're away serving. I know that they'll gladly go but.. just look at the influence they have worldwide. I know people think it's unfair to compare them to Olympic gold medalists but do you think anyone even remembers our athletes' names or the country they represent? BTS has the bigger influence worldwide... I don't even remember who won in the last World Cup... This group is already as big as the Beatles right now;

9. [+8, -0] BTS also models for Korean companies too. They're all Korean - from Hyundai to Samsung.

10. [+6, -0] Samsung and BTS are this country's pride

11. [+7, -2] But imagine if BTS was stationed in Dokdo... they'd be more influential serving in the army then

12. [+5, -0] So upsetting that we're in these times when BTS is doing so much to promote our country. I'm still proud of news like this and I hope they continue the effort.

-