Korean dog whisperer Kang Hyung Wook gets bitten on broadcast



Article: Clip of Kang Hyung Wook getting bitten by a dog played on broadcast... viewers "so scary"

Source: Chosun Media via Naver

1. [+28,785, -77] Clips like this need to be played on TV so that people think twice before adopting dogs

2. [+14,412, -104] Biting is a natural urge in dogs so it doesn't scare me but what scares me are owners who think "my dog doesn't bite"

3. [+7,112, -35] I watched this and I think he chose to include it in the episode as a form of caution to new owners. If someone like Kang Hyung Wook can get bit, I can't imagine how a child or elderly could've handled it. It's a terrifying situation to think about. I think dog owners have a tendency to be oblivious about the violent nature of their own dogs and brush it under the rug like "our dog doesn't bite".

4. [+6,359, -93] It's always the ones being dragged around by their unmuzzled dogs who are like "our dog doesn't bite". Yeah, I'm sure it doesn't bite YOU. Owners should be punished heavily if their dog bites a person. They should have to wear muzzles.

5. [+3,240, -37] I think he chose to include the clip as a warning that not everyone should jump into adopting a ferocious dog because this is what can happen. Some fools don't seem to be able to differentiate between a pet dog and a vicious dog.

6. [+922, -7] This was definitely necessary to show on TV. It's unrealistic to hide the dangers of dog ownership.

7. [+249, -3] Who are the people complaining that it shouldn't have been shown on TV???? You guys do realize that you can't just edit things out in real life, right? Important things like this need to be shown.

8. [+258, -18] I really respect him for trying his best with all the dogs, no matter how difficult. I would've wanted to skip the more difficult ones but he tries his best with all of them.

9. [+212, -4] Showing stuff like this makes people more cautious and gives a reminder to owners of such vicious dogs how dangerous they actually are. I think this clip can be used for safety education.

10. [+163, -1] I watched the episode and it was clear to me that the owner of the dog truly wanted to learn with humility. However, I think people need to really do more research before adopting a puppy just because it's cute. Look up what it's genetically pre-disposed to, like aggressiveness, and what kind of training is required to keep it in control. The country should make it a law that such training is a pre-requisite before adopting dogs that are genetically more aggressive.

-