Cow that escaped flooding to roof top gives birth to twins after rescue



Article: Cow who survived on a roof top gives birth to 'twins'

Source: Seoul News via Nate

1. [+1,164, -3] She suffered so much while pregnant ㅠㅠ please grow up healthy and strong

2. [+928, -5] Raise them well ❤

3. [+822, -6] This is so touching... it tugs at my heart

4. [+43, -4] Can the owner please not sell them to a slaughterhouse and keep them until the end of their lives?

5. [+42, -0] Please keep them until the end of their lives

6. [+37, -1] Mothers, whether humans or animals, are amazing ㅠㅠ

7. [+33, -3] Please don't sell any of them

8. [+30, -0] In the end, the mother will be dragged to the slaughterhouse before hre twins have even fully grown. I wish they'd just let her be until her twins are done growing.

9. [+30, -3] Since yesterday, I've decided to cut back on my beef consumption. I'm too sorry to the cows ㅜㅜ I hope you live happy lives to the best of your abilities~♡

10. [+23, -1] I heard about this from my wife today and teared up.. I can't imagine how hard it must've been for the mother cow in the midst of all that madness... All that energy she must've spent on protecting her unborn babies. I'm so proud of this cow.

11. [+20, -1] Please raise them until the end of their lives. So proud of the cow... they say so much even though they can't speak..

12. [+17, -0] Come on, you really need to keep them alive. Don't slaughter them.. let them be until they die a natural death.

-