BoA celebrates her 20th anniversary


Article: "Born to spend all this talent before I die"

Source: Money Today via Naver

1. [+224, -7] NO. 1

2. [+73, -4] She has worked hard in her chosen field. I hope that she is a role model for the youth of this generation... Thank you...

3. [+41, -4] Summer of 2002 and the World Cup can be defined by 'No. 1'

4. [+26, -3] BoA worked hard in her field and became the best in it, she's so cool ^^

5. [+19, -2] She's so cool, clap clap clap

6. [+13, -0] BoA deserves acknowledgment. She debuted at such a young age and has achieved her dream without any scandal. Now she's pursuing her path as an artist... I'm so very proud of her. All of the Hallyu singers of today are in debt to her... The Japanese music industry at the time was regarded as one of the most difficult to break into and yet she won #1 on the Oricon...

7. [+4, -0] When I think of singers who work hard, I think of BoA. She's been in the industry since such a young age and led Hallyu without once falling down the wrong path. I give her a round of applause of support.

8. [+3, -0] Always supporting you ^^

-