Black Pink releases 'Ice Cream' with Selena Gomez



Article: Black Pink's 'Ice Cream' hits 490k views in 10 minutes

Source: Financial News via Naver + Naver

1. [+201, -45] So lovely

2. [+128, -27] The "look so good yeah look so sweet" part from Rose's high notes is my favorite ㅠㅠ I love her vocal tone.. I think this song will be my most favorite ever

3. [+111, -28] I think my expectations were too high..

4. [+84, -29] All of Black Pink seem to know how to sing well!!! Their new song is great.... I'm only going to be listening to 'Ice Cream' for a while!! Love Rose's voice!!

5. [+53, -5] I had a lot of expectations for this collab and they delivered! The song is so good. I hope the virus is over soon so we can see them perform together on stage...

6. [+44, -11] Jennie is seriously so multi-talented, can sing and rap

7. [+35, -4] I had high expectations but the song is just whatever... the song lacks a highlight. I kept waiting for it until I realized I was already halfway done with the song?

8. [+25, -5] So proud of Black Pink for female idols and BTS for male idols

9. [+12, -1] Everyone kept talking about high expectations so I took a listen and.. mmm...

10. [+11, -1] I'm not an idol fan or anything but I always listen to anything new by Black Pink or BTS because of how popular they are overseas... so I don't understand why Black Pink's new video isn't up on the searches (have to type it in English to get any results) and why it isn't in any popular rankings;;; Why are there so many downvotes and all the comments are being spammed with 'no one' or whatever.. is something going on?

11. [+42, -18] Don't like it.....

12. [+23, -15] I don't like it

13. [+21, -17] It's almost embarrassing

14. [+8, -4] Selena Gomez looked like the star of the MV... she fit the theme perfectly and kept making me want to see more~ Black Pink didn't erally match it. Do they normally not fit in with the cute and fresh type of concept? They look better in girl crush images~ or maybe it's because the song is pop... just somethign was off, and I had high hopes for Jennie but she didn't look good either ㅠㅠ too many exaggerated facial expressions; it just didn't seem like Jennie. The hair, style, all too much ㅠㅠ Lisa looked the best because of her exotic looks.

15. [+4, -0] I don't like it ㅠㅜ I wish they'd just stick to their original style with Teddy

-