'Teeth gems' are the latest fashion trend






Source: Yonhap News via Naver

1. [+781, -4] Not pretty at all

2. [+234, -3] Stick a piece of gim on there instead!

3. [+158, -1] I saw this in real life and it doesn't look pretty at all, it actually looks unhygienic...

4. [+145, -1] Just make sure you're all wearing masks

5. [+92, -3] What a bizarre thing to do

6. [+36, -1] You're just asking for trouble once you get older. You'll ruin the enamel and have to get dentures put in. Take care of yourself while you're still young.

7. [+27, -0] I don't think this is good for your teeth or gums. And food will get stuck in it... The prettiest teeth are clean teeth. I hope the youth aren't following these trends...

8. [+23, -0] I'm sure the people who get this done think they all look pretty but it just looks weird to the rest of us

9. [+19, -0] I saw a foreigner at my work get it but it didn't look pretty, just looked like they forgot to brush their teeth... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+18, -0] It looks dirty

-