Taecyeon apologizes to anyone who might be sad by news of his relationship



Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+1,017, -34] I'm so jealous of the woman......... imagine your boyfriend being Ok Taecyeon ㅜㅜㅠ

2. [+641, -31] Hyung... I'm sad ㅠ you never gave me a chance

3. [+567, -18] He should be in a relationship... man or woman, everyone should get to do what they want while pursuing their jobs and such

4. [+45, -1] Max score on his TOEIC, gave up his American citizenship to voluntarily enlist in the army, and not just some celebrity military band but as a real active duty soldier. He's a role model for any man. You can tell that he was raised by good parents and that he'll probably love one woman for the rest of his life.

5. [+36, -1] I'm jealous of the woman..

6. [+30, -0] No one's sad.. You're a healthy man in your thirties, of course you should be dating and thinking of marriage... I actually support the fact that he was honest about confirming it. Way better than lying about having a girlfriend and then getting married and having a baby overnight...

7. [+24, -3] Ah, Ok Taecyeon... he was always at the top of my list of celebrities I wanted to marry ㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅜㅜㅜ

8. [+21, -3] So.. jealous... to have a boyfriend like Ok Taecyeon... I'm sure he's dating a good person since he himself is a good person

9. [+19, -1] So completely different from that EXO Chen or whatever guy

10. [+15, -2] Oh come on, hyung... everyone's congratulating you..!!!! Have a happy relationship~

-