Jay Park alludes to retiring?




Source: Sports Kyunghyang via Nate

1. [+812, -25] Retirement..??!!??

2. [+640, -27] I think he means that this is his last official digital release as a solo singer

3. [+461, -41] Is he getting married?

4. [+82, -6] No, you can't. Where do you think you're going with that precious voice of yours?

5. [+61, -7] Or maybe he's going to be like Park Jin Young where he gives up the leadership position and remains a member of the company.

6. [+55, -11] He's short but dripping with charms, and sexy... he was born to be a celebrity, why would he retire?

7. [+47, -1] I remember he has a song where he sings about "I can retire if all I have is you" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wonder if he has a special someone now ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+45, -3] He truly has been working without rest since leaving 2PM. I'd understand if he's tired.

9. [+37, -1] He's always talked about wanting to retire. He's a quiet hard worker with good songs. It's a waste of his talent to let him go but I'll support him no matter what he pursues.

10. [+35, -1] I think he means that he wants to stop putting out albums and just stay in the back to manage things. Don't most artists at his level do that?

11. [+33, -2] Maybe he's worked so hard all this time because he wanted to retire early... but I do admit that his skills would be such a waste to retire now.. 

12. [+26, -0] Maybe he wants to try something new ㅎ you only live once, he's young, he's rich, it's not a bad thing to want to experience other things

13. [+23, -2] ?????? Hul ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

14. [+21, -2] Probably just wants to step back like Soo Man hyung and be involved in the management process than producing

15. [+18, -4] No, Jay Park, you can't retire ㅜㅜ

-