Dunkin Donuts enjoys 4 am lines like Starbucks with event item



Article: Stood in line at 4 am and still couldn't buy it... Dunkin's 'camping folding box' blows Starbucks out of the water

Source: Joongang Ilbo via Naver

1. [+4,673, -46] Koreans are getting more and more obsessed with some weird stuff;;;;

2. [+1,329, -41] What's next? Eat 20 bowls of Pyongyang naengmyun and get a free tour of Pyongyang?

3. [+773, -31] I really wasn't going to say anything but this is such a joke

4. [+509, -31] All of the extroverts in our country are turning into otakus ㅋㅋ all for those damn Instagram likes ㅋㅋ

5. [+167, -3] I think I'd think quite pathetically of myself if I found myself standing line at 4 am to buy this

6. [+119, -2] I bet these are the same kids who are still sleeping when their parents leave for work... but I'll give them one thing and it's their determination in achieving a goal

7. [+111, -3] I don't get why people waste so much time and money on this stuff... I know that these same people are probably cautious when buying other things by checking reviews and comparing prices... so why are you even buying camping gear from a cafe? ㅋㅋ

8. [+101, -3] I saw a woman with the Starbucks bag yesterday and she was taking pictures of her reflection on a screen door with the bag. When I realized that she probably stood in line in the early morning to get it, she looked so pathetic.

9. [+95, -2] I think people are just lost right now. Low self esteem, emptiness in life... they're all looking for something to fill the void...

10. [+72, -1] I understand getting this as a free gift when you buy something but is it necessary to stand in line that early for it?

-