Ok Taecyeon's friend drops the details on his girlfriend of three years



Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+1,027, -36] If it's Ok Taecyeon, I'd wait for him too

2. [+699, -23] It was so cool of him to volunteer to enlist as active duty. He looked very cool in uniform. I want to congratulate him even more for living such a clean life!

3. [+613, -10] The part where he saw her often at the Magongnaru station while he was serving means she is probably a stewardess

4. [+66, -2] Marriage must in the talks if he's going public when Dispatch hasn't even released any pictures

5. [+64, -2] I have a feeling she's a flight attendant ㅎㅎ

6. [+51, -2] I think they're going to get married

7. [+48, -3] So that's why he bought a pension near his army station ㅋㅋㅋㅋ there were rumors that he bought one because of a girlfriend but I guess they were true

8. [+47, -2] I could wait 10 years for Ok Taecyeon... whoever the woman is, she's so lucky...

9. [+40, -1] Whoever she is, I'm damn jealous

10. [+37, -2] Any woman would wait in line for a guy like Ok Taecyeon

11. [+36, -3] Heck, I'm not a girl but I would've waited for him too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ guys barely serve 2 years nowadays, why wouldn't you wait? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+29, -4] So jealous of her, how lucky

-