Ok Taecyeon reveals he's in a relationship with a non-celebrity



Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+1,462, -62] Wow, whoever that woman is, I'm jealous of her...

2. [+1,337, -55] With Changmin and now Taecyeon too, seems like male idols who are known for their clean images date non-celebrities. Though I'm sure they're just as beautiful.

3. [+860, -30] Wishing you a happy relationship~

4. [+51, -2] He's a rare young man living an upright life, I'm sure he's dating a non-celebrity just as smart as him.. celebrities don't seem to be in a healthy state of mind these days ㅠ

5. [+45, -2] Wow, super jealous of the woman..

6. [+39, -1] I bet he's really good to her~~

7. [+31, -1] How do non-celebrities even find men like him?

8. [+20, -0] Seeing as how he's going public with her, I suspect wedding plans are on the horizon... have a happy relationship

9. [+12, -0] So jealous ㅠㅠ imagine 2PM's Taecyeon being your boyfriend...

10. [+9, -0] Ah, so jealous of her...

-