Jisoo exudes a first love aura in her 'Elle' photoshoot





Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+534, -47] Jisoo's beauty is crazy

2. [+515, -47] Wow.. pretty..

3. [+449, -47] Such a pretty face but her image looks so innocent, she seems like she'd be kind-hearted too

4. [+33, -9] She's perfect. She has the face of an actress.

5. [+22, -5] Pretty in such a clean way

6. [+22, -8] The face that any man would love...

7. [+20, -6] When I first saw her 'Samsonite' ad, I really thought Tang Wei had gone back in time. She has such an aura to her.

8. [+20, -9] Black Pink is the trend lately

9. [+19, -4] I think genes are the best inheritance you can get, whether that be in beauty or brains. She didn't have to do anything other than be born with her parent's beautiful genes and now she is loved by everyone. I'm really jealous of that.

10. [+19, -5] If my first love was ever this pretty, I think I could live off of the memories of that for the rest of my life

11. [+18, -1] She's so pretty in a luxurious way, she's the female idol one top

12. [+18, -7] Actress face!! Gorgeous

13. [+18, -7] Hate YG but I like Jisoo

14. [+15, -6] Her beauty surpasses idol standards... she needs to get into acting. She stood her own when she was on 'Arthdal Chronicles'..

15. [+12, -3] The irony of people hating YG but protecting Jisoo, hating Jennie but protecting Jisoo

-