Gagman Park Dae Seung sets SNS to private after being suspected as KBS hidden camera criminal






Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+617, -11] Isn't he the gagman who cried on TV saying he wanted to be filial to his father? This is giving me goosebumps... was he filming those hidden cameras for his father??

2. [+461, -11] If it wasn't him, he would've put out a denial statement already... Instead, setting his account to private/deleting it is pretty much our answer right there...

3. [+400, -17] This is KBS, they're going to deny it until the end ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+52, -22] Wow... so it's him? Setting his account to private is pretty undeniable ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ disgusting ba$tard, even his face looks gross

5. [+36, -9] Wow... his poor father. I remember last month, his father was at the 'Gag Concert' recording... he said he was so proud of his son... ㅜㅜ

6. [+27, -2] I just want to know why you'd want to record someone taking a dump???

7. [+24, -3] Well this is damn embarrassing

8. [+21, -1] Imagine how freaked out his co-stars must feel... especially any women. I'd probably go crazy if I found out someone was watching me do my stuff in the bathroom.

-