IU and Suga's 'Eight' take over the charts


Article: [Chart] IU x Suga, unrivaled collab... 'Eight' makes an all kill on the charts

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+630, -81] I like that IU's collabs have so much variety from Kim Chang Wan to Seo Taiji, GD, and BTS. The casting is amazing.

2. [+600, -87] There's a mysterious feel to the song!! I really like Suga's producing.

3. [+567, -139] I'm feeling this again but Army's power and BTS are the best yet

4. [+69, -12] This is so good... I think it's the perfect song to take a drive to. It's bright but has a sad feeling to it.

5. [+66, -12] Having the two digital powerhouses come together is an unrivaled combination ㅋㅋ the song's great and the lyrics are artistic as well

6. [+63, -9] The song's so good. It's clear but sad sounding ㅜㅜ perfect for the current weather

7. [+53, -13] Kingtan, KingU a historical combination 💜 IU's voice is great, as well as Suga's producing and featuring

8. [+44, -9] Can you imagine Uaena + Armies streaming at once?

9. [+43, -9] This song is so good

10. [+40, -8] The song gices me the feeling of running around on the beach at sunset~ the lyric feel oddly sad to me ㅠㅠ

-