BTS' Suga releases 'Daechwita'



Article: BTS Suga releases second mixtape D-2... title track 'Daechwita'

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+827, -88] Min Yoongi is crazy...

2. [+762, -96] He was always meant to be a king ㅜㅜ you can listen to it for free on Soundcloud ㅜㅜ

3. [+721, -89] Wow, crazy, this is so hip

4. [+80, -7] This is why I like BTS. They have influence all over the world and they're taking the lead in promoting our traditional culture.. I'm so grateful.. ㅜㅜ

5. [+71, -4] Min Suga said he was busy but it seems like he's been living 48 hour days by himself

6. [+63, -5] This is crazy, I love how the song is so Korean ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ this'll probably be my most favorite music video. It's funny to see Jungkook, Jin, and the others make appearances, and what's with Bang Shi Hyuk ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+62, -4] The music video's no joke, it's daebak

8. [+59, -3] Crazy, the music video's just a movie, isn't it?

9. [+49, -2] I thought I was watching a movie the entire time.. it's crazy daebak ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. [+44, -2] Big Hit spends good money on their music videos. I thought I ws watching a movie... ㅋ

-