'TMI News' ranks Suzy as the female idol with the #1 most expensive home


Article: Suzy, female idol that lives in the #1 most expensive home... all alone in 134-pyeong size, market price 4 billion won

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+2,088, -146] These clowns make way too much money for how little talent they have

2. [+1,318, -33] All I want is my stimulus check ㅠㅠ

3. [+1,174, -37] Why do we need to know this stuff? Isn't this just promoting polarization?

4. [+85, -5] Pretty damn annoying that she makes that much money for working one month a year ㅋㅋ

5. [+78, -3] Celebrities make way too much money... what a way to ruin my day, f*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+73, -10] The world is f*cked

7. [+33, -1] Meanwhile I'm over here working as hard as I can to get a pay raise of $100 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm feeling really f*cking bad for myself ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+31, -19] She's so disgustingly bad at acting

9. [+24, -3] The rest of us are waiting for our stimulus checks ㅋ I'm jealous... the life of a celebrity... ㅋ

10. [+24, -0] I don't get what the point of news like this is.. especially to the rest of us who can't even afford our own homes. Is it to let us live vicariously through them?

-