Swings encourages his haters to leave more hate comments so he can sue them


Article: Swings' warning "Leave all the hate comments you want, I'm waiting until I hit 1 trillion won... my hate commenters = my employees"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

"So I calculated how much I would earn if I were to sue all of my hate commenters and I easily got 10 billion won. There's only one reason I haven't started suing yet: it's that I'm waiting until I hit 1 trillion won. So leave all the hate comments you want, my salespeople."

1. [+2,305, -42] Does anyone know anyone around them who got discharged from service due to mental illness? Swings is someone so amazing that he managed to accomplish that. This is not a hate comment.

2. [+2,022, -59] What is this Zhu Bajie saying

3. [+1,717, -46] ㅋㅋ He's such a joke

4. [+102, -3] That just means that there are that many people in the world who hate you. I feel bad for you.

5. [+87, -10] He looks like a Jeju pig

6. [+78, -2] The creators of Zhu Bajie should sue him; people keep saying he looks like Zhu Bajie but that's an insult to Zhu Bajie ㅠ

7. [+64, -2] Is he still in middle school..?

8. [+56, -2] Aigoo, I'm embarrassed for him.. Does he not know that penalties paid for leaving hate comments get paid to the nation? ㅠㅠ Someone should stop him from making a fool of himself, this is embarrassing ㅠㅠㅠ

9. [+47, -2] I know leaving hate comments are bad but I can understand why people leave hate comments on this guy

10. [+41, -2] He's so stupid. Now that there's evidence of him encouraging hate comments like this, it puts the motive for his lawsuits into question and he can be charged for staging all of it.

11. [+34, -1] He must research different ways every day to get more hate ㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+31, -1] He doesn't seem to know that you can't sue someone for the purpose of getting settlement money out of them in cases of contempt. Now that there's evidence like right here that his only intention to sue anyone was to get money out of them, the judge will cancel it all ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You need brains to actually go through with this stuff ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-