Jang Hanna to release her debut album after leaving YG


Article: [Exclusive] Jang Hanna leaves YG, to debut with self-composed song in May 1st

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+483, -11] Yang Hyun Suk is too much ㅋㅋ he took her just to neglect her

2. [+392, -8] I'm sure there are other kids locked in YG's treasure box right now, tied to their contracts...

3. [+240, -6] Finally an album

4. [+21, -1] Katie Kim rotted away for a few years before she got out too

5. [+19, -6] I don't know who she is... but good job on leaving YG!

6. [+11, -1] When I listened to her feature with Jinusean, I wondered who she was. Despite being super young, I was surprised by her voice. Looks like she was left to rot until now. Ugh, YG. They won't get it until they go bankrupt.

7. [+9, -0] How many years did she rot away?

8. [+9, -5] I've had my eye on her since K-Pop Star... I wish her luck!!

9. [+8, -1] Her voice is really charming. It sounds average but it's pleasing to listen to. I wish her the best.

10. [+8, -0] How many years were wasted with false hope ㅜ I've been wondering what happened to her

-