Han Seungyeon reveals that she's in pursuit of marriage



Article: 'Video Star' Han Seungyeon, "I started living on my own so I could get married, it's been two months and a half"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+557, -28] Han Seungyeon did a lot for KARA back when they weren't known. She was on shows everywhere to get their name out there. She also never got into any scandals at a time when girl groups like Soshi and WG were at their peak. She's beautiful and probably has decent money by now so I'm sure eligible men will get in line for her.

2. [+321, -33] I guess it's the same logic as men thinking they'll get a ton of girls if they buy a car

3. [+256, -16] She's a smart girl so I'm sure she'll be fine ㅋㅋㅋ but it sounds like she has someone in mind already. All a man needs to be is kind, a good listener, and sensible ㅋㅋ

4. [+27, -3] Any man who lands her will hit daebak. She owns a building worth 10 billion won in Samsung-dong.

5. [+26, -1] I think the logic goes both ways. I can understand Choi Kang Hee living with her parents still since she's not married, but also Han Seungyeon wanting to live on her own now that she's looking to get married.

6. [+25, -7] Guest on 'I Live Alone'~~~~~~~~

7. [+24, -2] She owns so many buildings in Gangnam, I doubt she'd consider any man who isn't a chaebol himself

8. [+14, -0] I don't think she needed to do any of that. I bet men are already in line for her, all she has to do is pick.

9. [+13, -0] I guess we'll be hearing wedding bells soon

10. [+12, -1] She's still as pretty as ever

11. [+9, -0] Is she 33 already... we're getting older together ㅜ

12. [+8, -3] Fighting!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-