Actress Han So Hee is the hottest new name in the CF industry


Article: Han So Hee, hot love calls from the CF industry... unrivaled aura

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+2,455, -243] She's not just pretty, she has an aura to her. And a very soothing, pretty voice. I can tell her agency is being a bit too blatant about their media play with her but she's definitely charming enough to pull it off.

2. [+1,380, -240] I wish her more popularity. She's just too pretty.

3. [+1,214, -222] Han So Hee gorgeous ♡♡

4. [+146, -27] I don't think it's her agency pushing her, I think it's the super wealthy who have invested in her. She didn't debut just recently, it's actually been years, and there's no way you just suddenly blow up like that. All that matters in fame is who invests in you and is standing behind you. I bet they cleaned up her private life for her too.

5. [+100, -10] This happened with Jung Hae In and Song Gain. I get that once you start earning fame, you need to row your boat in the waters, but they just go so hard with the media play that it turns you off.

6. [+91, -12] Her agency is putting out an article a day about her, pushing her so hard

7. [+64, -8] Something about her feels like there's someone super wealthy standing behind her~

8. [+55, -18] She's pretty and charming. I've never seen someone look so charming when they're making a face looking pissed off.

9. [+47, -5] She's charming but I feel like something spicy from her past will come back as a scandal

10. [+41, -26] Someone with a past of smoking and tattoos can never become a top star

11. [+37, -4] I think her past will hold her down... I bet her past classmates are ramping up for something right now

12. [+33, -7] She's pretty and charming but it's odd how 1-2 articles about her automatically get featured on the main per day ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-