Taeyeon's father passes away


Article: [Exclusive] SNSD Taeyeon loses her father on the 9th... tragic news on her 31st birthday

Source: Starin via Nate

1. [+3,471, -55] Life is so cruel, on her birthday of all days... rest in peace

2. [+2,662, -73] Hul, on the day of her birthday. It's also the day of her new song release... ㅜ

3. [+2,531, -50] Life is so... to have something happen like this on your birthday..

4. [+247, -5] He didn't pass from disease, it was sudden. The shock must be big to her.

5. [+215, -4] I can't imagine my birthday also being the day of mourning for my father...

6. [+214, -4] Having your own father pass away on your birthday would actually make that day so terrifying for me

7. [+181, -8] Two friends, her father... I'm really concerned about her depression. I hope her friends and family look after her well.

8. [+158, -3] How tragic to lose your father on your birthday... She's already going through a hard time, what to do ㅠㅠ

9. [+146, -2] I remember seeing her father's picture on her oppa's Instagram. He was still so young and healthy. What a shocking death.

10. [+145, -4] He was someone who was so proud of her, even named his glasses store 'Taeyeon's Glasses Store'... ㅜ rest in peace. Taeyeon-ssi, I'm sure you're so, so sad, but please take care of yourself..

-


Article: Taeyeon postpones release of her new song due to passing of her father... 'deep sadness' over losing her father on her birthday

Source: Star Today via Nate

1. [+1,898, -35] The world is too cruel. I can't even begin to imagine the depth of her sadness..

2. [+1,580, -24] On the day of her birthday and new song release.. ㅠㅠ rest in peace..

3. [+1,377, -20] May he rest in peace

4. [+136, -3] My birthday would be a sad day for the rest of my life if I lost my parents on it

5. [+109, -1] Taeyeon has signs of depression. I hope she doesn't let it get to her and spends more loving time with her family!

6. [+97, -1] It makes me sad to think that her birthdays will never be happy days for her now. My heart breaks for her. Of all the days, on her birthday... may he rest in peace.

7. [+86, -2] He's the one who owned that glasses store in Jeonju, right? I remember hearing how kind he was to fans who visited. Rest in peace..

8. [+52, -1] Such terrible news on a birthday... Taeyeon-ssi, find strength. Rest in peace.

9. [+50, -2] She lost her close friends and now her father on her birthday. The world is too cruel.

10. [+46, -1] Mourn your father's death on the lunar calendar and celebrate your own birthday on the solar calendar. Don't let your birthdays be filled with grief. You deserve a birthday to yourself...

-