Son Dambi and Jung Ryeowon tend their garden in their free time


Article: "Tending the garden when bored" Son Dambi x Jung Ryeowon, happiest best friends

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+954, -10] I have a feeling they're never going to get married and just live their life enjoying themselves like this

2. [+789, -8] Really jealous of their carefree life...

3. [+670, -20] They really seem like they don't have an ounce of worry

4. [+86, -1] What a different world... imagine getting to have free time in a huge house in Hannam-dong

5. [+73, -2] Why would you want to get married and suffer when you have all this wealth and fame already? I'd rather live alone too.

6. [+63, -2] Refreshing to see them partake in simple hobbies in an industry riddled with drinking and gambling. I feel jealous of their simple life and want to support them.

7. [+58, -3] Female celebrities always seem to have simple get-togethers like this but I always feel suspicious when a large group of male celebrities get together

8. [+38, -4] I'm most jealous of lifestyles like this ㅋㅋ Song Eun Yi, Kim Sook, Hwangbo, Shin Bong Sun... they all seem to be enjoying life in their own different ways. Son Dambi didn't seem like she had any marriage plans on 'I Live Alone' either. It all seems so peaceful.

9. [+36, -2] I'd love to live a life like theirs... no worries about putting food on the table, live in a house with a small garden that I get to tend to, take my pups on walks, read all the books I want... It'd be great to have a friend or a partner but I want to spend just a few months in a life like this... I don't know why I'm tearing up over such happy pictures ㅜㅜ

10. [+32, -2] What a wholesome hobby

11. [+31, -2] It's great. Great to have lifelong friends, time, and most importantly, money.

12. [+29, -1] I wouldn't care about getting married if I had close friends like this

-